30th July 2021
Hawkins is proud to have been awarded membership to the Acoustics & Noise Consultants organisation. The ANC seeks to raise the standards of acoustic consultancy in the UK, and in becoming members, both Ros Lambert-Porter and Jonathan Dance have demonstrated that Hawkins meets the ANC’s high standards in both knowledge and service provision, and are excited to take part in its future activities.
The ANC and its members provide acoustic advice to a wide range of clients from developers to architects, property owners, private households and local authorities. Ros and Jonathan’s services include:
- Noise surveys for planning permission
- Room acoustics and reverberation control
- Hand-arm & whole body vibration at work
- Noise control in industry
- Noise at work assessments
- Building & sounds insulation assessments
- School acoustics
- Vibration at work assessments
- Office acoustics
- Construction noise & vibration
- Expert witness & forensic investigation
- Noise nuisance
If you would like to consult with or instruct an acoustics engineer, please contact us, or visit: https://www.hawkins-acoustics.biz/ for more information.